Seen ’round town, ten turrets that span a century:
3342 Park Ridge (1931) near TCU.
Maxwell-Liston house (1904, now Three Danes Baking Company) on May Street.
Garvey house (1885) on Samuels Avenue.
The Swayne house (1900) on Ballinger Street. James Swayne was judge of the Seventeenth District Court.
On 5th Avenue (1940).
On Brightwater Road (2009).
Finally, an eight-sided turret on Washington Avenue (1904). The house was built for Frisco railroad brakeman George W. Greathouse.
And it is.