Read All About It
About the HeaderPhoto from about 1910 looks north on Houston Street from just below 10th Street.
Category Archives: The Year Was 1876
When Jim Courtright moved to Fort Worth in 1873, according to biographer Father Stanley Crocchiola, he farmed land north of the Trinity River “about where the Oakwood Cemetery is now located.” (Photo from Tarrant County College Northeast.) That means that … Continue reading