The upper corners of buildings are the meeting place for some of the most interesting details of architecture.
Bob R. Simpson Building (First National Bank, 1910) on Houston Street.
Texas & Pacific rail warehouse (1931) on Lancaster.
Bicocchi Building (1909) on Jennings Avenue. In 1899 Grocer Louis Bicocchi and fellow Italian immigrant and grocer Giovanni Laneri founded the Fort Worth Macaroni Company. It became O.B. Macaroni.
This building (1909) on West Exchange Avenue now houses Pearl’s Saloon and Dancehall but originally housed a post office. Masons knew how to corbel the britches off a brick back then.