Six structures of stone seen around town:
A dry-fitted (no mortar) retaining wall with buttresses of a residence on the Trinity Trail along the West Fork of the Trinity River.
Emanuel Hebrew Rest Cemetery (1879) on South Main.
Sea Breeze motel, originally a motor court (1932), on East Belknap.
House (1928) of cattle buyer Robert E. Vermillion on Lee Avenue on the North Side.
Forest Park gates (1918) on Park Place.
Chapel of Rose Hill Cemetery (1929).