Paddock Viaduct (1914) and courthouse (1895).
View from the Paddock Viaduct toward the confluence of the Clear and the West forks of the Trinity River and the power plant, which opened in early 1913.
Detail of the North Fort Worth Police Department building (1913).
Detail of 2411-13 North Main (1920). From 1920 to 1933 the building housed a Piggly Wiggly grocery store. Note the brickwork above the windows.
Well-preserved ghost sign on the alley wall of the Maverick Hotel (1906) at Exchange Avenue.
Bricks and the Thannisch Block Building (1913) at Exchange Avenue.
Corner of the Thannisch Block Building.
Detail of the Auto Tire and Top Building (1929).
Two denizens of the Stockyards area on North Main.