Joining the Century Club in 2013 are these North Side structures:
All Saints’ Catholic School on North Houston Street.
1311 Grand Avenue, built for machinist C. A. Butler.
1004 NW 15th Street, built for L. B. Clark, who co-owned a drugstore.
2401 Roosevelt Avenue, built for George Muir, a hay baler.
2505 Roosevelt Avenue, built for Anton Koldin, a foreman at the Armour packing plant.